This website may not work correctly in Internet Explorer. We recommend switching to a more secure modern web browser such as Microsoft Edge which is already installed on your computer.

View this website in Edge.

COVID-19 update

Find out what the council is doing to keep you and your family safe

Planning and building compliance

Lodging a Planning and/or Building Compliance Investigation Request

If you have a concern or query regarding a matter that relates to planning and/or building you must outline your concern/query in writing and notify the Town via email to

An officer will review your request, investigate the matter and respond to you in due course.

Planning and building compliance matters are prioritised by the assessed risk to public health and safety.

Learn more: