The Town of Mosman Park Local Planning Scheme No. 3 (Scheme) is supported by a number of local planning policies which guide decision-making and implementation of the Scheme. Policies are generally guidelines that provide transparency to the general public and the Town’s staff on how discretion will be exercised over certain matters within the Scheme area of the Town.
The policies do not bind the Town in making a decision contrary to a Policy and do not hinder the Town from otherwise considering the merits of each application. Nevertheless, in considering a development application for planning approval, the Town must still have due regard to all relevant Local Planning Policies.
Local Planning Policies effective under the Scheme:
- LPP01 – Consultation Procedures
- LPP03 – Minim Cove Estate Design Guidelines
- LPP04 – Laneway Vision and Development Standards and Subdivision Requirements for Lots Adjoining Laneways
- LPP11 – Design Guidelines and Local Development Plan – Lot 200 McCabe Street, Mosman Park
- LPP12 – IONA Presentation College Local Development Plan
- LPP17 – Design Review Panel
- LPP19 – Container Deposit Scheme Infrastructure
- LPP22 – Land Use Exemptions