This website may not work correctly in Internet Explorer. We recommend switching to a more secure modern web browser such as Microsoft Edge which is already installed on your computer.

View this website in Edge.

Mosman Park Extraordinary Election is on 15 March

Voting packages will arrive mid-Feb. Get to know the candidates here

FOGO in Mosman Park

All your FOGO questions answered here

The next Sunset Eats is on Sunday 17 March

A massive line-up of food trucks, live music and family fun as the sun sets. Head along to Mann Oval from 4.30-8.30pm!

Liquor Licensing

To be able to sell liquor, a liquor licence is required from the Department of Local Government, Sport and Cultural Industries (historically known as Department of Racing, Gaming and Liquor).

In accordance with the requirements of the Liquor Control Act 1988, local government certification is required to be obtained, prior to the issue of a Liquor Licence. This can be obtained by applying for the following certificates, found on the DLGSC website:

LLD14 – Section 39 Certificate of Local Government: This certificate is required to confirm that the premises complies with all the relevant requirements under the Health Act 1911, the Food Act 2008, any written law relating to sewerage or drainage of the premises under the Local Government Act 1995 and the Local Government (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 1960. This type of application is used when a new premise applies for a liquor license for the first time, changing the type of liquor license such as a restaurant license to a tavern license or you have made renovations to an existing premise that changes the red line of your premise like adding an alfresco dining area to your restaurant. The inspection usually happens at the same time as your food and public building approval inspection (should they be relevant to your premise).

LLD15 – Section 40 Certificate of Local Planning Authority:┬áThis certificate is required to confirm that the premises complies with the Town of Mosman Park Local Planning Scheme No. 3. This includes ensuring that the premises has development approval for the use of the land and adheres to any conditions imposed, for example control on hours of operation.

When you send your Section 39 Certificate and Section 40 Certificate applications to the Town, please ensure you submit a floor plan with the proposed / existing red line area, including any alfresco dining areas of your premise that will be used for the consumption of alcohol. This must be clearly marked to ensure that the Town can verify your relevant Local Government approvals are in place and communicate this with the liquor licensing team at DLGSC.

For more information on liquor licencing requirements, please visit the website of the Liquor | DLGSC

Application fees apply as per our fees and charges schedule.