This website may not work correctly in Internet Explorer. We recommend switching to a more secure modern web browser such as Microsoft Edge which is already installed on your computer.

View this website in Edge.

Your Town, Your Say

View our latest engagement projects on Your Say and help shape the future of Mosman Park.

Liquor licensing

To be able to sell liquor, a liquor licence is required from the Department of Racing, Gaming and Liquor.

An application for liquor licence is to be accompanied by a certificate of local health authority (section 39 certificate) and certificate of local planning authority (section 40 certificate) from the Town of Mosman Park.

Application fees apply. For more information please contact the Town.