How to vote if you are a non-resident

If you are the owner of property in Mosman Park but currently reside outside of the Town you still have the opportunity to vote in the Council Extraordinary Election that will be held on 23 February 2018 for a seat in the South Ward.  

You will need to download and complete Form 2 - Enrolment Elligibility Claim form which is available here

← More news articles

Waterwise council

National Relay Service

People who are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment can call the Town of Mosman Park through the National Relay Service.

Find out more ...

Solar Power at the Administration

The Town of Mosman Park has installed solar panels (photo voltaic cells) on the roof of the Administration building. We’re producing power and reducing carbon emissions.

Find out how much ...