MARKYT Community Resilience Scorecard
This is the letter from the researchers to community members regarding the Community Resilience Scorecard survey. The survey link is at the end of the letter.
Dear Community Member
Community members across Western Australia are being invited to take part in an important state-wide collaboration.
This collaboration sees your Local Government collaborating with the Department of Local Government, Sport and Cultural Industries, 139 Local Governments, Local Government Professionals WA, CATALYSE® and community members across Western Australia.
The study will gather and share baseline and informing data to help local communities to recover and thrive following the COVID-19 outbreak in Australia. This study will provide direct benefit to your local government and local community.
- Your Local Government will get robust data to see how the community is coping.
- Your Local Government will receive direct feedback back on its performance.
- Your Local Government will prioritise key focus areas and decide on the next steps, together.
Importantly, when the report is released you’ll be able to see how your local area is going compared to others – and local governments will be able to share experiences and learn from one another.
Remarkable times call for remarkable collaboration. We are stronger when we work together.
This is where we need your help.
1. Please complete a confidential MARKYT Community Resilience Scorecard by 3 July 2020. The estimated completion time = 5-7 minutes. Please click on button below to take part.
2. Share this message with your family and friends. We’d like to hear from all residents aged 18+ years. Family and friends may take part by visiting www.research.net/r/MARKYT
Your responses will remain private and confidential. The study is being managed on behalf of the State Government and 139 Local Governments by CATALYSE® Pty Ltd, an independent, professional research company based in Perth, WA. We abide with the Privacy Act and we are a member of the Market Research Society. Resident contacts have been provided by individual local governments for the purpose of this research project only. Contact details will be deleted on completion of this project and will not be used for any other purpose.
If you have any questions about this study, please contact Local Government Professionals WA on (08) 9271 1136 or reply to this email.
We look forward to hearing from you.
CATALYSE Pty Ltd
To complete the survey, click HERE.