This website may not work correctly in Internet Explorer. We recommend switching to a more secure modern web browser such as Microsoft Edge which is already installed on your computer.

View this website in Edge.

Local Government Election 2023

Meet our new Mosman Park Councillors

FOGO in Mosman Park

All your FOGO questions answered here

Sunset Eats this Sunday 3 December

Free entry, live music, food trucks, great vibes.

Enrol to vote

Eligibility to vote in Local Government elections

A person is eligible to vote if they are 18 years old, Australian citizens, ordinarily reside in Western Australia and are enrolled to vote.

Persons enrolled to vote on the State electoral roll are automatically enrolled to vote in local government elections.  To check or update your enrolment details, visit the Western Australian Electoral Commission’s website.

Eligible voters who own or occupy property within a local government district, can apply to their local government to be added to the Owner Occupier Roll.

A claim to be added to the Owner Occupier Roll must be completed on an Enrolment Eligibility Claim Form and submitted to the Chief Executive Officer of the local government who will decide the claim.