- Date posted:
- 20 March 2020
- Closing date:
- 3 April 2020
The Town of Mosman Park is a vibrant, flexible and supportive workplace. We are a small Local Government that has a positive team environment focussed on enhancing the lives of all who live, work, study, run businesses or own properties in our Town as well as those who visit here. The Town provides its employees with generous employment conditions and highly desirable lifestyle benefits including:
- Entitlements: 17.5% leave loading, 2 extra days of leave each year
- Additional superannuation (subject to individual contribution)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Professional development opportunities
- Wellness programs, including an Employee Assistance Program
- Free parking, and close to public transport
Mosman Park is located along Stirling Highway approximately 14 kilometres from Perth and 3 kilometres from Fremantle. It is bordered by the suburbs of Cottesloe, Peppermint Grove and North Fremantle and is unique in having the Indian Ocean on its western boundary and the beautiful shores of the Swan River as its eastern boundary.
Are you an exceptional ICT Coordinator looking for their next challenge? Are you are a highly analytical, innovative, process driven technology expert with project management experience, a whole lot of personality and outstanding leadership and people skills, this is the role for you!
The IT team is responsible for the efficient and effective delivery of ICT services and support for the Town, the enhancement of the customer experience, and the improvement of Town processes.
The successful applicant will possess;
- Relevant degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- Extensive and comprehensive proven experience which define strategic directions in the provision of information and communication technology over at least 4 years, delivering exemplary internal and external customer service.
- Extensive resource management experience at a management level including exemplary leadership and positive people management experience.
- Superior level of written, spoken, listening and presentation skills including the ability to advocate, negotiate, influence, motivate and gain cooperation to achieve positive outcomes.
- High level and extensive project management skills to be able to manage a complex and diverse portfolio demonstrating a combination of technical expertise as well as legal and financial acumen.
- Proven ability to transform the ICT functions of an organisation to focus on exemplary customer service and a continually improving offer.
- Proven experience in meeting the needs of all internal departments in a secure environment.
- Demonstrated ability in building a constructive organisation culture, reflective of the organisation’s values.
- Experience in the identification, documentation and improvement of business process
Salary Range: $87,772 - $96,907 per annum (dependant on skills and experience)
Information: Please contact Human Resources on 9383 6600
How to Apply: Please read the position description and Capabilities and Competencies available via our website at www.mosmanpark.wa.gov.au for a full understanding of the role before applying.
Applicants are expected to address the Capabilities and Competencies within their application and must answer (in 200 words or less) the following question:
Why do you want to work for us and what is you major strength that you believe you could bring to this position?
Complete applications should be emailed to email@example.com
Close Date: 5pm Friday 3 April 2020
The Town reserves the right to commence recruitment prior to this date.
Applicants are required to demonstrate a commitment to the Town of Mosman Park’s ACE values of Accountability, Connection and Excellence.
The Town of Mosman Park has an inclusive working environment with employees from a variety of backgrounds. We acknowledge that diversity in the workforce, increases the effectiveness of teams. We welcome applications from Indigenous people, workers of all ages, people with disabilities, people who identify as LGBTIQ and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.