COVID-19 Information Updates

Keep up to date with what the Town is doing in response to the novel coronavirus situation.


Information relating to COVID-19

For the most recent information relating to State Government announcements, including Phase 4 of the COVID-19 WA Roadmap, and changing travel restrictions, please visit here.

Please contact our Customer Service team on 9383 6600 from Monday to Friday, 8:30 to 4:30 if you have any questions or require any further information.  

Contact Registers 

To continue keeping WA safe and strong and help limit transmission of COVID-19, a contact register will be required at particular businesses and venues within the Town of Mosman Park from 5 December.

A free WA Government app, SafeWA, is available to provide patrons and businesses with a free, convenient digital option for contact registration.

Contact registers will allow for targeted contact tracing, should it be required. This information will not be used for any other purpose and will be kept securely for 28 days.

If you don’t have the app, there are paper-based registers as well and the details will only be used for contact tracing if required. These measures will help to protect you and your neighbours as well as the broader community.

Find out more and how to download the free SafeWA app at

National Relay Service

People who are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment can call the Town of Mosman Park through the National Relay Service.

Find out more ...

Solar Power at the Administration

The Town of Mosman Park has installed solar panels (photo voltaic cells) on the roof of the Administration building. We’re producing power and reducing carbon emissions.

Find out how much ...