Parking restrictions and Local Parking Laws are applicable throughout the Town. The Town adopted these laws from the Road Traffic Code 2002.
Please comply with parking signs as breaches of restrictions can incur fines.
The following are common offences which occur in Mosman Park:
- Parking on or over footpaths
- Parking against the flow of traffic
- Parking along yellow edged lines (these indicate ‘No Stopping’ nationally)
- Parking on reserves and parks
- Parking in a public place for over 24 hours
NB the owner of any vehicle found in contravention of these by-laws may be issued with an infringement notice.
Appeal a parking infringement
- The street verge is part of the road reserve, being crown land vested in Council’s care and control.
- Parking of vehicles on a street verge is permitted with the consent of the adjoining property resident.
- Parking or driving on parks and reserves or foreshore areas is prohibited unless authorised by Council.
Parking around schools in Mosman Park
Learn more about parking appropriately around schools.