Find everything you need to know about pet amnesty here.
The Town is offering to waive pet registration fees for September and October 2023.
This two month amnesty on fees is only available for new, one-year registrations (not renewals) on your dog and/or cat. We will send out pet registration renewals prior to 1 November 2023.
Not only is pet registration legally required (you’ll avoid a $200 fine), it will also help us reunite lost pets with their owner’s much more quickly.
Find everything you need to know about pet registration here.
- Registrations expire 31 October each year. Renewed registrations commence 1 November each year.
- Eligible Pensioners and Health Card holders who own Desexed dogs or cats are eligible for free life time registration. Current Pensioner Concession Card, Pensioner State Concession Card, Veteran’s Pensioner Card or Health Card Card must be provided along with the Desexing certificate, microchip certificate and completed Registration form.
- Eligible Pensioners who own cats or dogs that are not Desexed are eligible for a 50% discount to the applicable fee but must provide a current Pensioner Concession Card, Pensioner State Concession Card, Veteran’s Pensioner Card (not a Veteran’s Health Card) or a Senior’s Card together with a Commonwealth Senior’s Health Card as proof of eligibility.
- To request a replacement tag for your pet, please contact us on 08 9383 6600
- Moving? Complete an Update Information form below and submit through to email@example.com
- If your family are moving house within Western Australia, your pet’s current registration remains valid, however, you must either Transfer the Registration to your new Council or advise your current Council of the new contact details. In either event you must update your contact details with your Microchip Data Base Company within seven days of moving.
Find Forms here
- Dog Registration
- Multiple Dog Application
- Dog Renewal
- Dog Change of Ownership/Update Information
- Dog Sterilisation Refund Request
- Cat Registration
- Cat Registration/Breeder Application
- Cat Change of Ownership/update Information