This website may not work correctly in Internet Explorer. We recommend switching to a more secure modern web browser such as Microsoft Edge which is already installed on your computer.

View this website in Edge.

COVID-19 update

Find out what the council is doing to keep you and your family safe

Register my pet

Find everything you need to know about pet registration here.

  • Registrations expire 31 October each year. Renewed registrations commence 1 November each year.
  • Eligible Pensioners are eligible for a 50% discount to the applicable fee but must provide a current Pensioner Concession Card, Pensioner State Concession Card, Veteran’s Pensioner Card (not a Veteran’s Health Card) or a Senior’s Card together with a Commonwealth Senior’s Health Card as proof of eligibility.
  • To request a replacement tag for your pet, please contact us on 9383 6600
  • Moving? Complete an Update of Ownership form and submit through to
  • If your family are moving house within Western Australia, your pet’s current registration remains valid, however, you must advise your old/previous Council of the change and also update your animal and your contact details with your Microchip Data Base Company within seven days of moving.