When do I call 000?
- Where life or property is threatened or in danger
- For all emergencies including Police, Fire and Ambulance
- For when a serious crime is in progress or just committed
- Life or serious injury is threatened
- An immediate threat to people or property exists.
When do I call 131 444?
PRESS “1” for Police Attendance. PRESS “2” for Report Only.
- For non urgent Police attendance
- For reporting a disturbance or antisocial behaviour
- To have a Police report obtained for offenses committed against yourself
- For something that has happened in the past
- A property related incident for insurance purposes.
- For all other Police inquiries not of an urgent nature.
When do I call 1800 333 000 or use Eyes on the Street App?
To report any information about a criminal activity or suspicious behaviour.
- To report suspicious behaviour or activity (Non Urgent)
- Information can be current or from the past
- Reports can remain anonymous
- To report persons believed to have committed an offense
- To supply information which may lead to the arrest of an offender
- Report online at www.crimestopperswa.com.au or download the Crimestoppers- Eyes on the Street app.