This website may not work correctly in Internet Explorer. We recommend switching to a more secure modern web browser such as Microsoft Edge which is already installed on your computer.

View this website in Edge.

Mosman Park Extraordinary Election is on 15 March

Voting packages will arrive mid-Feb. Get to know the candidates here

FOGO in Mosman Park

All your FOGO questions answered here

The next Sunset Eats is on Sunday 17 March

A massive line-up of food trucks, live music and family fun as the sun sets. Head along to Mann Oval from 4.30-8.30pm!

Drones in the Town


In accordance with Regulation 16A of the Swan and Canning Rivers Management Regulations 2007, a permit is required to take-off or land within the Swan Canning Development Control Area (DCA) i.e. you do not need a permit to fly over the DCA, provided the take-off and landing location is outside of the DCA.

The boundaries of the DCA can be found here

Please note that the Civil Aviation Safety Authority guidelines and regulations apply at all times.

If you’re still unsure as to whether or not you will require a permit, please email us with marked points on a map showing take-off and landing.