What is included in a ‘standard rubbish service’?
- 1 x 120L general waste, red lidded bin (collected weekly)
- 1 x 240L recycling, yellow lidded bin (collection fortnightly, on the same day as your general waste bin)
- 1 x 240L garden organics, lime green lidded bin (collected fortnightly on the alternating week as your recycling bin)
Please be advised if you did not receive a GO bin in the initial roll out you can opt in for one at any time at no extra charge. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Who do the bins belong to?
The bins are the property of Suez. Your bins have serial numbers stamped on them and these numbers have been recorded against your property. The bin must remain at the property to which they are delivered.
Who can I contact about my bins?
- Please contact SUEZ on 9350 7183 for enquiries relating to bin collection (including bin days and missed services) and repair of existing bins
- Please contact the Town of Mosman Park on 9383 6600 for enquiries relating to replacing existing bins and requesting additional bins (at an extra cost)
When do I need to have my bin presented on the verge for collection?
Make sure your bins are placed out on the verge by 6am on collection day and are brought back in after either being emptied or by 6pm. Bins must weigh less than 70kg to be collected. Please do not overfill your bins and ensure lids are firmly closed so items do not spill out.