West Metro Recycling Centre
The West Metro Recycling Centre allows residents to safely dispose of items that:
- are not suitable for kerbside collection
- exceed weekly kerbside collection amounts or
- are considered hazardous or problematic
The Centre accepts the following types of items:
- Domestic Recyclables
- General Household Waste
- Green Waste
- Household Hazardous Waste (please note the Town’s administration building accepts household batteries and mobile phones!)
- Problematic Waste
- Construction and Demolition Waste
Mosman Park residents qualify for special discounted rates for waste disposal.
A Waste Pass is a discount voucher for bulk or green waste disposal at the West Metro Recycling Centre. Each Waste Pass can only be used once. It allows you to drop off a small trailer load (about 1m³ which is equivalent to a 1.8m x 1.2m trailer filled to about 0.5m) of bulk or green waste at the West Metro Recycling Centre for free. You will find your waste pass attached to the same page as your Resident Access Pass, distributed with your rates notice. Please do not detach your waste passes from your Resident Access Pass.
Please call the Recycling Hotline (08) 9384 6711 if you have any questions.