This website may not work correctly in Internet Explorer. We recommend switching to a more secure modern web browser such as Microsoft Edge which is already installed on your computer.

View this website in Edge.

COVID-19 update

Impacts and changes to Council services from 31 Jan


A crossover is the continuation of a driveway from the property boundary to the street which provides access for vehicles from the road into a property.

Land owners are required to obtain written approval from the Town to either alter an existing crossover or construct a new crossover in accordance with the Town’s Crossover Policy and Specifications. Crossover Applications can take a minimum of 10 days to assess before approval is issued.

Please complete the application by clicking the pdf or online form version below

Crossover Construction Specification & Application Booklet – PDF

Crossover Application – PDF

Crossover Application – Online form

Cost and Fees

There are currently no inspection or application fees associated with an Application to Construct a Crossover.


Land Owners can apply to the Town for a crossover construction subsidy for the construction of a standard crossover, providing that the proposed crossover is the first crossover historically and numerically servicing the property.

Further information can be found in the Town’s Crossover policy.