The diverse culture within the Town of Mosman Park is our strength.
We’re proud of our inclusive working environment with employees from a variety of backgrounds – more than 52% of staff are women, with 60% at senior levels.
By employing people living with a disability, the Town also prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer.
Our staff take pride in their work, and perform in their roles guided by our core values of Accountability, Connection and Excellence.
Things you’ll enjoy by working with us
Permanent employees look forward to benefits like our:
- location – close to transport (Fremantle Train line and 107 bus route) local schools and child care in a picturesque bayside setting only 15 kilometres from the Perth CBD
- focus on professional development
- smaller teams which means exposure to a broad range of experiences and challenges
- entitlements including17.5% leave loading; two extra days of leave each year; and 12.5% superannuation (subject to individual contribution)
- flexible and family-friendly working arrangements
- Study Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Program that provides free, confidential counselling for employees and their immediate family members. This service is supported by experienced, qualified counsellors.
- free onsite parking
- holistic health and wellbeing programs, including flu/hepatitis vaccinations, health assessments, skin cancer screenings, and lunch seminars
- on-site shower, secure bike and locker facilities.