The Grove Library is jointly owned and funded by the Town of Mosman Park, the Town of Cottesloe, and the Shire of Peppermint Grove and located at 1 Leake Street, Peppermint Grove.
The Library holds collections for adults, children and young adults in a broad range of subjects, genre and formats. There are over 40,000 items in the Grove Library Grove Library, with access to a further 120,000 items available within the Western Suburbs Library Group.
Materials for loan include books, talking books, large print, DVD’s, music CDs, books in other languages, magazines, and downloadable e-books and audio books.
The library also provides:
- Request and Information Service – staff are happy to assist you to find what you want. If it is not in this library we will request it from another library.
- Local history – covering the three suburbs of Mosman Park, Cottesloe and Peppermint Grove
- Newspapers daily – West Australian, Australian, Financial Review, The Age
- Books on Wheels – people who are physically unable to visit the library may apply for a home delivery service.
- Children’s Activities – storytelling sessions for pre-schoolers are held weekly. Holiday activities and family storytelling sessions are also offered.
|Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs||9.00am – 6.00pm|
|Friday||9.00am – 5.00pm|
|Sat||10.00am – 4.00pm|
|Sun||12.00pm – 4.00pm|